Donate To Our Grassroots Campaign

 

 

 

Donate to Our Campaign

 

Why contribute to our campaign?

 

Our national sovereignty, our Democratic institutions and our electoral system are in danger from foreign intervention.  For political reasons, the Republican House and Senate won’t to do anything about it.  Donald Trump says DACA is dead but says nothing against thousands of Russian and Chinese “birth tourists” who come to our country yearly just to give birth to “American-citizens” and then return to their countries ─ dare we imagine what could happen in future elections?

 

Our inequitable tax system, skewed to favor wealthy campaign contributors (the 1%) at the expense of the other 99%, has saddled our government with a growing gargantuan $21 Trillion debt and is no longer able to generate enough revenue to pay for all the programs necessary to provide a financially-secure, qualitative way of life for all Americans, for example, clean water and clean air, a safe environment, healthcare for all, quality public education, a modern national infrastructure, etc.

 

I am running for the U.S. Congress and asking all patriotic Americans to make a small investment in our Democracy because putting America on the right path to recovery, economic and social equality as well as fiscal solvency will take more than words ─ it will take the election of Democratic candidates like myself, armed and prepared with concrete Rational Solutions and Reforms, who are ready to fight for the 99% on day one instead of making phone calls asking for donations for the next election.

 

 

 

Todd Truax For Congress

P.O. Box 367193

Bonita Springs, FL 34136  | 239-214-1088

© 2018 Todd Truax For Congress.  Paid for by Todd Truax For Congress

 

Register to Vote

Todd Truax For Congress

P.O. Box 367193

Bonita Springs, FL 34136  | 239-214-1088

© 2018 Todd Truax For Congress.

Paid for by Todd Truax For Congress

Todd Truax For Congress

P.O. Box 367193

Bonita Springs, FL 34136

239-214-1088

© 2018 Todd Truax For Congress.

 Paid for by Todd Truax For Congress

Donate